- When registering with us, we may collect your name, email, address and date of birth. We may also allow you to log in through your Facebook account. Please be aware that if you login or share any information through any third party social media sites (i.e. Facebook) we may collect any information made available. Additionally, we may collect other information if necessary.
- We may also collect information from you, such as your IP address, interactions with the App and Site, location, time zone, geolocation data, referring URL, browser, operating system, mobile phone information, carrier information, cookie information, usage, data transferred and Internet Service Provider. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party such as your wireless provider, this information alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
- Roadpreppers may use the geolocation data transmitted from your mobile device’s GPS unit, as well as information inferred from your mobile number (such as your area code), to determine your location and use it for the purpose of marketing and analysing customer information. Specific location information will not be transmitted to any third parties, but will be known by Roadpreppers. As a condition of using our site, you consent to providing us with this information and our use of the information.
We will never sell, share, or transfer your information without your permission. However, you agree
that we may use your information:
- To enhance or improve our users’ experiences.
- To understand how you use our Site.
- To send you email, newsletters and respond to inquiries.
- To share with our partners and third parties.
- To register your account and allow you to use our Site.
- To email you third party offers.
- After creating an account you may be able to edit information submitted through the accounts settings area of your profile section on our Site. If you want your information to be removed from our database please contact us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will generally endeavour to delete our database of user information at regular intervals, but we cannot guarantee that your information has been or will be deleted immediately. Although some changes may occur immediately, information may still be stored in a web browser’s cache. We take no responsibility for stored information in your cache, or in other devices that may store information, and disclaim all liability of such. After deleting your account, you agree that we may retain your information for a commercially reasonable amount of time for internal and legal purposes.
- Although you are entering into an Agreement with Roadpreppers to disclose your information to us, we do use third party individuals and organisations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts, and others. From time to time, we may share your information with these organisations.
- We may at any time delegate our authority to collect, access, use, and disseminate your information. It is therefore necessary that you grant the third parties we may use in the course of our business the same rights that you afford us under this Privacy Clause. For this reason, you hereby agree that for every authorisation which you grant to us in this Privacy Clause, you also grant to any third party that we may hire, contract, or otherwise retain the services of for the purpose of operating, maintaining, repairing, or otherwise improving or preserving our website or its underlying files or systems. You agree not to hold us liable for the actions of any of these third parties, even if we would normally be held vicariously liable for their actions, and that you must take legal action against them directly should they commit any tort or other actionable wrong against you.
- You agree that we may disclose your information to authorities if compelled to by a court order. Additionally, you agree that we may disclose your information if we reasonably believe that you have violated any law or the terms of our Terms of Service or Privacy Clause or if we believe that a third party is at risk of bodily harm. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either. We may also proactively report you and release your information without receiving any request to third parties where we believe that it is proper to do so for legal reasons. You release us from any damages that may arise from or relate to the release of your information to a request from law enforcement agencies or private litigants.
- By providing information to our Site that forms the basis of communication with you, you waive all rights to file complaints concerning unsolicited emails from us, since you have agreed to such communication by providing your information to us. However, you may unsubscribe from certain communications by notifying Roadpreppers that you no longer wish to receive these solicitations, we will endeavour to remove you from our database once notified. Please be aware that all changes may not take place immediately,
- We may post links to third party websites on our Site, which may include information that we have no control over. When accessing a third party site through our Site, you acknowledge that you are aware that these third party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by us, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.